9.22.2010

Guess What I'm Doing Tomorrow

Oh, nothing much, just flying to State College, Pennsylvania to see Susan Orlean read as Penn State's 2010 Steven Fisher Writer in Residence. Which Susan Orlean? Oh, yeah, that Susan Orlean who just happens to be my favorite living writer of non-fiction. I'm going to drink Yuenglings with her and stuff. At least I will be when I'm not stuffing my face with Waffle Shop and carousing with my friends from grad school who I haven't seen in a year and a half.

So, you know, no big weekend.


*pause*

AHHHHHOMIGOODNESSSOEXCITEDIT'SGOINGTOBEWAYAWESOMEYAY!!!

*ahem*

You get the idea.  ;)

I'll see you next week, blog friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoop! Weeeeeeeee! Have a grand time!
xoxoxoxo ~ M

Anonymous said...

OH....A NEW BLOG is why you're NOT at your mothers yet!!! Well you go have a FUN time Hessie Mae!!! YOU DESERVE IT!! Love you Auntie R