6.01.2010

Gaaaaahhhhh! (An Update)

So, since last Saturday, I've been packing, driving, camping, driving, packing, moving, unpacking, driving, cleaning, and shopping nonstop, and I am pooped with a capital P!

I had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend camping with my family, and I'm just getting settled into my new apartment, and this has all been great fun, but I haven't been on my computer at all. However, you can expect the following next week as I start getting back on track:
  • pictures of my new place
  • why thrift store shopping is awesome
  • why I love "The Farm"
  • and why Anita Blake is the best fantasy novel heroine ever.
I promise, I'll be writing again soon. In the meantime, wish me a full night's sleep--I sure as heck need one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Sleep well girlie! xoxoxo

Mrs. E said...

I'm so glad you got moved! And I'll look forward to seeing your new place, too! OOOOOhhh...and we could thrift store shop together. I also love consignment shops!