2.10.2011

Dear Blog,

I miss you. I really do. I want to write posts for you about snow days and this really good new sugar cookie recipe I found and Eat, Pray, Love and walking in the cold and writing essays and . . .


*sigh*

You get the idea.

But things have been busy here in Lesley Land. I took on an editing job last week that had a very tight deadline. It was a fun project, but it kept me busy all last week. Regular work has been unbelievably busy because of the snow days, and I've been furiously playing catch up for a solid week now. And then last week my writing group members decided that it was time for me to wrap up the essay I've been working on and submit it, so I've been furiously churning out 1,500 words per night all week long--and I'm still not done! Now I'm hoping to whittle it down and send it off early Saturday afternoon.

So, blog, know that I miss you. Know that I keep having ideas for you and writing them down, right before I go off and edit and/or write and/or work really hard and/or go to the gym to stay sane.

Anyway, I'll visit again soon.

Much love,
Lesley

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

So glad to know I'm not the only one whose life gets a bit manic at times. Hope it slows down soon!

Anonymous said...

OK...I GUESS I'll let you off the hook for THREE weeks! Then I MUST have an update, still waiting to hear about your trip to Marion last year!! Glad to hear you are getting SNOW days because as you know I'm NOT!!! Stay warm my WONDERFUL NIECE!!! Love you!