3.16.2010

100th Post!

To celebrate my 100th post on Poems About Oranges, I wanted to celebrate reading instead of writing. One of the unexpected outcomes of starting a blog is that I've become a fan and avid reader of many blogs that I didn't know existed a few months ago. Now, I read them daily.

Some of my favorites are funny (Cake Wrecks), and some are smart (The Best American Poetry), but my favorite blogs are those that combine funny and smart with a few strong dashes of warmth and personality--Easy Street and That Looks Cozy, I'm looking at you!


Thank you readers, for sticking around, for prodding me to update, and for commenting. And thank you fellow bloggers, for giving me something to look forward to when I open my laptop each morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog world is amazing to me! I too, look forward to catching up with everyone each day.....your minds, and your words intrigue me and keep me wanting for more and often times, give MY MIND something to contemplate! The things that make you say...hmmmmm?!?!?! Keep it up! xoxoxo

Mrs. E said...

Thanks for the mention! I love coming here and getting to know a cousin's child a bit better. And since your mother will NEVER blog, I get to keep track of your family world a bit.

PS. You always give me new books to consider and poetry to love. You are an insightful, intelligent woman. And I'm pretty sure that might not come from our side of your family tree!! (Now your penchant for baking, coffee, or beer--those are shared genes!!)